Sunday, February 12, 2017

Procrastination for the Win?


The past year has been so stressful with one thing after another I find myself completely derailed.  I find no appetite for doing what needs doing, so I am procrastinating by doing things that really aren't very high on my to-be-done list, but need doing at some point.

So today, instead of firing up the AVL and working on that 60 yard warp there, I am winding place mat warps.  Because I will need some of them for this fall, and why not begin now?  

The AVL will wait, after all.

Currently reading Born a Crime by Trevor Noah

3 comments:

Peg Cherre said...

It makes sense to do something - much better than nothing. And doing what you can is better than doing what will not make you happy, what will only add stress. Just keep on plugging.

Stephanie S said...

Completely understand. Sometimes just doing something is a way back in.

Rhonda from Baddeck said...

Yes, if you have a long To Do list but no urgent deadlines, pick the thing that appeals to you the most. "The first step is the hardest - after that, you have momentum on your side." (Something I'd be wise to act upon, myself!)