Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Mush


This folks, is a photo of page 30 and 31 of The Book...so far.  That's 31 pages of single spaced text, lacking copious numbers of photos, diagrams and potentially links to video clips.

I am at the point where I am trouble shooting selvedges in order to help people figure out why they might be having issues with them, and at the minute my brain is mush.  Toast.  

On the other hand I feel as though I have made significant progress.  Enough progress that I actually feel as though I am going to be able to do this, for realz, as a young friend says.

A really nice realization to come to on this, the first day of a 'new' year.  

Now I think I need some studio time.

Currently reading Even Dogs in the Wild by Ian Rankin

2 comments:

Peg Cherre said...

I think it's more like mush as in what mushers do with their dogs on the Iditarod. They're in it for the long haul, and so are you. They deal with each problem as it arises, and problems always arise, and so do you.

Way to go, woman! Celebrate your progress, not your challenges!

P.S. I received my calendar yesterday and it is beautiful!

Keesha said...

Comgratulations to the first 31 pages. I am so glad you will be sharing your knowledge with us.