Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Back At It

We got home about 9:30 last night after a long drive with less than wonderful weather and road conditions.  Unfortunately we have a tight turn around and leave again Thursday morning for a weekend workshop this weekend.  It is an almost 600 mile drive so I expect we will stop somewhere along the way, not do it in one day.   This time of year, roads can be dreadful and I'd rather not assume I can make it in one go.

Spent the morning doing bookkeeping, then errands.  This afternoon I pulled teaching stuff but will go up to the annex to pick up finished textiles as examples.  Then the guild room for a few minutes, but I won't stay long.  

With an hour or so 'spare' time, I thought I might be able to finish threading the warp I left half done.  Not sure I can get it all finished, but it will be closer than it was. 


2 comments:

steelwool said...

Glad you made it home with no more "interesting stories" At moments like this you understand "may you live in interesting times" is not a kind thing to say. Hope you get some time to rest.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to hear you are home safe and sound. Be careful driving to the next event.