Thursday, October 29, 2015

Show Time, part two



Studio Fair Set up went fairly smoothly and I got home early enough that I was able to finish the magenta warp.  Tonight I've managed a bit of fringe twisting.  Still hoping to get them wet finished in the morning.  That will give me a pretty good colour selection.  

Another thing about working in series is that the more different colour combinations I do, the more daring I get.  I think I'm going to be having some fun with rayon chenille for a while longer. ;)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Thanks for talking about working in a series, Laura - this encourages me to play more in my own weaving projects. There's always more than enough stash to have plenty of fodder for color variation in a series. Thanks for the challenge to explore beyond my present boundaries :)