Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Pretty in Pink



The warp on the loom is actually a darker magenta.  I have three shades of magenta to use as weft; this is the darkest of the three.  The other two will look more like this does in the photo.

In the background are more warps waiting their turn.  There is just one more warp to be wound of this yarn.  I suppose once I'm done with these, I'll begin winding place mat warps.  I'm already seeing improvement since beginning physio.  :)

We appear to have achieved spring at last, although the temps continue to be on the chilly side.  We are supposed to have sunny days for most of this week so the flowers should start bursting out of the ground.  

1 comment:

Rhonda from Baddeck said...

Happy signs of progress everywhere! So glad you're improving measurably.