Thursday, May 15, 2014

Brain Power



Guess I'm more or less rested because instead of staying focused on what I am doing - which is threading - I keep thinking about things to do.  These things either a) sound like fun or b) seem necessary.  So rather than staying in the front of this warp getting it threaded, I have been running up and down the stairs, firing off emails.  Then, not too much later, roaring back up to see if anyone has answered my queries.

Patient?  Can't say that I am!

However, by lunch time I was almost at the half way mark.  Perhaps it was low blood sugar keeping me from staying on task and I'll do better now that I've eaten?  Ya, right!

(This is one reason why I could never have a clone - she'd just think up even more stuff to do!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh look! A chicken! (or Squirrel or Yarn!) - whatever. I suffer from this malady all the time. In order to get my house clean, I need a director - "no you're not done with that room, you can't leave it" - I find books that I thought I'd lost and get lost looking at them, or sit down and start reading...

I admire your perseverence in threading 1440 ends - I'd never be able to do it... Oh, look a chicken!